Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Diets and Resolutions= FAIL!



Ahh that time of year when everyone gets determined to get healthy, lose weight, spend less money, save more, spend more time with the family...the list goes on.

And if you are like a majority of the population, the list soon disappears and 2011 is just like any other year.

My recommendation?    Don't make resolutions.  Sit down, evaluate what worked and what didn't in the last year, why on both accounts and set a list of top 10 goals.  At the beginning of 2010, I worked through a book called "Your Best Year Yet" by Jinny S. Dizler in conjunction with a goals group that I belong to.  I swear to you that everything that when on that list became magic and yes, it got accomplished.  2010 really was my best year yet and I'm currently drafting 2011.

Resolutions are kind of like diets.  They fail us every time.  Here's a link to the book on Amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/Your-Best-Year-Yet-Successful/dp/0446675474

If you decide to use it, let me know!  I'm happy to cheer you on! 

In 2011 health,

Joanie

Joanie Johnson, HC
www.motivatednutrition.net

No comments:

Post a Comment