Monday, April 12, 2010

Vitamin D


We want to know how you have been enjoying the spring weather and soaking up your Vitamin D! As you can see, my sister and niece are doing it up right!

I have been dying to ride my bike but I have 2 flat tires and no air pump in sight. I'm vowing to get it back into commission this week. If you like adventure and haven't had the (somewhat terrifying) experience of riding your bike through NYC traffic, put it on your list of things to do in life! Helmets are required. My final ride last summer was a 40 mile trip to Far Rockaway and back. I remember how thrilling the last 5 miles were after an exhausting afternoon of pedaling. I can't wait for my stamina to return!

We would love to hear what gives you your springtime kicks. You may motivate someone to take up a new hobby or experience something new. Feel free to post if you are looking for someone to join you. You may make a few new friends!

Happy Spring!

Joanie


Joanie Johnson, HC
joanie@motivatednutrition.net
www.motivatednutrition.net

No comments:

Post a Comment