Monday, July 16, 2012

Hair Accessories only look good with nutrients

#StyleMeJuly challenge Day 13 (I'm behind!)

Hair Accessories only look good with nutrients

Healthy Tip: What good are hair accessories if our hair is unhappy and dull?  The foundation of healthy hair and nail growth starts with what you are putting into your mouth.  The healthier your diet, the stronger your cells.  The stronger your cells, the more amazing your Baywatch hair toss will be. 

What are some nutrients you should be getting into your diet to keep those locks looking luscious?  Well, omega 3 fatty acids, protein, iron, zinc, vitamin A and calcium to name a few.
Ok, great.  So what the heck do you eat?
Why these things of course!
  • leafy green vegetables (I'm a broken record on this one.)
  • beans
  • carrots
  • whole grains
  • eggs
  • poultry
  • nuts and seeds
Fashionista Wannabe: I'm a dancer and a fitness instructor.  Sadly, bobby pins are my main hair accessories.  Today was my body's rest day so I decided to treat my head to a headscarf instead of sticking it full of pins.  It also happens to be a no hair washing day so it's the perfect solution.  :) 


In hair tossing health,


Joanie



Joanie Johnson, CHC
Motivated Nutrition
814-442-5311
Pin It!


DeanStreetSociety

2 comments: