Thursday, July 26, 2012

Toxic- Free Summer Feet

#StyleMeJuly challenge Day 26

Toxic-Free Summer Feet 


Healthy Tip: Personally, I hate the look of my "naked" toenails.  When we're in the sandal days of summer, I like to dress them up in bright colors.  Before you go coating those adorable tootsies in this season's hottest palate, stop and make yourself aware of the chemicals you could be exposing yourself to.  Many polishes contain a harmful trio of toxins: Toluene- an eye, throat and lung irritant, Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)-which can cause reproductive harm, and Formaldehyde- a known carcinogen.
Opt for a non-toxic, earth and people loving products instead! Priti NYC, butter London, and Scotch Naturals are three to try. 

Fashionista Wannabe: Floor burns, bruised and missing toenails, callouses, broken toes: "fashionable" feet just don't happen when you're a dancer.  My feet spend a majority of their days (in all seasons) either bare or rockin' out in my hot pink and black Nike kicks.  I'm TRYING to be a fashionista...really I am.  


In brightly colored, non-carcinogenic health,


Joanie   :)



Joanie Johnson, CHC
Motivated Nutrition
814-442-5311

Pin It!

DeanStreetSociety

No comments:

Post a Comment