Tuesday, July 3, 2012

#StyleMeJuly Instagram Challenge: Keeping Cool Trick


Ok.  Here goes.  Day 3 of the challenge.  Day 1 for me. 

My keeping cool trick

Instagram awesomeness by Micah B. Rubin



Healthy Tip: If you're like me in the kitchen, the occasional stove burn happens from time to time.  (Whoops!)  Lemon is a cooling agent and lemon water, if applied on the area of the burn reduces the burning sensation on the skin.   It's also a nice boost of refreshing Vitamin C on a hot day.

Fashionista Wannabe: It's hot as Hades out there.  Shorts are a must...but, I get cold on the subway, hence the sweater.  BF brought home the shirt as a gift the other day and I teamed it up with the cute owl necklace my favorite 6yr old picked out for me last week.  A sweet $1.99 score! 


In summer cool health,


Joanie



Joanie Johnson, CHC
Motivated Nutrition
814-442-5311
Pin It!






DeanStreetSociety



No comments:

Post a Comment